Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Mini Makes It To the Design Wall

The blocks are nearly all pieced. The quilt is now on the design wall so I can decide what color of sashing I will use between the blocks. Initially I was thinking about using the tans like what I have in the blocks, but now I am wondering if black sashing might really set the blocks off. I have cut some sashing pieces out of black to see how they might look.

Of course I will have to figure out what border fabric to use. I wonder if I should turn this into a Christmas wall hanging and use some green for the sashing instead of the black. Lots of decisions to make. Maybe all I will do today is finish sewing the blocks and leave the decisions for another day!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.