Friday, May 15, 2009

Panda Quilt Quilted, Bound and Washed



I did not do too much quilting on this quilt since I am not that crazy about it. I mainly quilted in the ditch. I meandered around the pandas in the borders. This was a mystery and since you don't know how it is going to come out, it is not easy to pick fabrics for it. Had I known what the pattern was I would have picked a different pink fabric.

At any rate it is done and ready to give to my daughter. I think it will make a good table topper. It did kill my neck and shoulders and made me really envious of all those folks out there with a long arm machine!

Chris

1 comment:

  1. And you probably wouldn't have cut the panda fabric up into such small pieces. Looks good. Hope you can rest your back now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.