Sunday, March 7, 2010

Taking a Class

Since I have been having a hard time getting motivated to do any quilting, I decided to take a class at Quilt University.  I think I have the quilter’s equivalent of writer’s block. I think this class that starts in about a month will get me out of my slump and get me creating again.

It is a new class at QU called “Inspired to Design.”  It is taught by a quilt artist named Elizabeth Barton.  Here is her website if you want to check out her work.

Elizabeth Barton Art Quilts

I am glad that I signed up for the class as soon as I got the QU newsletter since it is already closed.

Chris

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you signed up for that class, her quilts look lovely. Have fun, and oh by the way it is good to hear from you again.
    Tennye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those quilts certainly look interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.