Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Challenge Quilts for 2012

I thought it might be fun to see all my challenge quilts for the year in one blog. Each of these was 12 inches by 12 inches.

image

Top row from left to right: Tribute to Van Gogh, Call of the Wild, Dancing Stones.
Bottom row from left to right: Granulation, Northern Sky Sandcastles, Days Gone By.

This was a fun year for challenges. I am thrilled that I completed each one. Each one was a challenge for one reason or another. Some I had a hard time coming up with an idea. Some were challenges to execute.  Of course most of them presented the usual challenge I encounter when creating a quilt….over analysis!

Now I should put a sleeve and label on the back of these so I can hang them in my sewing room. Thanks for reading.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.