Thursday, January 31, 2013

Our First Big Reveal

Well today is the day of our first reveal in my Fifteen by Fifteen challenge group. The theme was LINES. If you go to this link you will be able to see all of our wonderful quilts interpreting the theme as well as our profiles.
Click here to go to our blog
Now I can post my quilt here since I don’t have to keep it a secret any longer.
My quilt is called Time Zones. If you go to our blog you can read the statements we have made about our quilts. This was so much fun and it it really exciting to see the site with the different interpretations of the theme. I am so glad that I joined this group. I better get busy on the next theme with is GATHERING and is due by the end of March.

Thanks for reading.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.