Yes I do that once in a while. Now I am leaning toward doing the wind turbines and have been playing with it. Sometimes it helps to post it on my blog so I can see all the sketches lined up in a row. For some reason I can see issues more clearly on the computer screen.
My original crop and sketch.
My modified sketch after E’s comments.
Now those two blades that come together could be an issue.
I decided to crop the original photo to include the wind turbine with the blade that E did not like. Here is the new crop and I did a series of sketches with and without horizon lines. The first 2 are without an horizon. One has a light background and one has a dark one.
Now for different horizons…one low, one high.
So more to ponder. At least now I can see them all together to make a decision on where to go with this. Please chime in if you want.
I literally cut and pasted some of the sketches together to get this arrangement. I think this one might have potential with a little tweaking. I have to walk away from this for a few days.
Thanks for reading.