Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ornaments in progress

Last week I finally sketched out the ornaments that I am making my daughter this year. The robots will be between 4 and 5 inches tall. Not really sure of the real size comparison of the 2 robots, but I am not going to worry about that.


 I cut out and fused the pieces onto fabric today. I wanted to make these out to felt, but I didn’t have any white felt. So rather than go to a fabric store I decided to make them out of muslin. I guess I will either add some “weight” to them with batting or fusible interfacing. That will be tomorrow’s decision!


I guess I am participating in the current Star War’s craze.
Thanks for reading. Looks like Windows live writer is not working on blogger again. I guess that happened on Dec 11. I read that it will not ever work again. I hate posting from inside blogger's editor. Do you know if there is something else to use?
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.