Friday, December 8, 2017

Ornament 2017

I finished the annual ornament yesterday. This is the 3rd ornament with a Star Wars theme. I have been making an ornament for my daughter every year since she was born in 1989. If you want to see all of them since the beginning there is a tab called Cloth ornaments at the top of my blog. (http://chrissquiltinguniverse.blogspot.com/p/cloth-ornaments.html?m=0)

This year the ornament is Chewbacca.



My daughter will receive the ornament when we travel to Boston before Christmas. She did send a photo of her tree this year with many of the handmade ornaments on it.


Thanks for reading my blog. I hope everyone has a great holiday this year. We sure deserve it after the last 12 months.

Linking to Nina Marie.  http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Chris

2 comments:

  1. That's a fine Chewbacca! And your daughter's sparse tree is perfect to show off the larger ornaments like this one. I've not started decorating yet but I feel more compelled to than I did last year. Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on Chewie. I had to enlarge your daughter's tree to see exactly what it was. White tree with lights, a green garland of some sort and a perfect showcase for the ornaments. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.