Friday, October 19, 2018

Background sewn

36 inches by 36 inches
I'm not sure if it was harder or easier to sew the pieces in the background together than I thought it would be. I pretty much got it done without too much negative stitching (ripping).

The colors are much more accurate in this photo this morning. It looks less beige and more silver than other photos I have posted.









Now I await feedback from EB before I stitch down the circles. She was concerned about the placement. I thought maybe I needed to add a circle to the bottom right.  I tried this out on my iPad by copying and pasting.


Not sure this is any better. Maybe the added circle needs to be bigger and go off the quilt on the right.  Not sure. I did not mind the empty space on the lower right, but then I have been looking at this for a long while now.

My husband had a title for it, but he forgot what it was. I guess I might be on my own for coming up with a title.










 Here we are with enlarging the extra circle and moving it partially off of the quilt.




Linking to Nina-Marie.

Thanks for reading.

Chris

2 comments:

  1. I love the way the circles seem to float above the background. Floating Circles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until you mentioned it, I saw no problem with the design. I'm not sure adding a circle down there does anything but unbalance things. However, if I WERE to add one, I'd use something about the size of the added one in the last photo, keep it falling off the edge but pull it down more so that it was coming out of the corner. For what it's worth. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.