Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Charles Bridge Photos

“Dawn on the Charles Bridge” 36 in by 36 in
I think I finally got some decent photos of my quilt.

It's a good thing that I am done with this quilt. I think from beginning to end I was working on it for 3 months. I have been up close and personal with it too long. I can see all the "errors." Time to step away and eventually I won't focus on them any more.

 It is hanging on the wall near the canal house quilt.






Here are some close up photos.





Thanks for reading.  Off to Michigan today to visit my sister and go to the AQS show.
Chris

1 comment:

  1. I have been in Prague and just LOVE - LOVE this quilt. Awesome Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.