This Halloween quilt has been on the back burner off and on for years while I worked on other projects. I’m finally at the end of it and have reached the I don’t care about this quilt any more. Or maybe I should just say….harrumph!
At this point I just have some small details to work out, then blocking and sewing the binding or facing on. Of course there’s the sleeves and a label as well.
Do you ever reach the I don’t care any more stage?
Thanks for reading.
Chris

Yup--I've been there for sure--it's hard sometimes to push through to the end--that's why a lot of my little UFO's are still hanging about!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Julierose
Oh yes, more times than I care to admit.
ReplyDeleteShould add - this was such a complicated quilt design with so many fussy details it's no wonder you would get to this point. However, it is outstanding and the quilting looks so good. I looked at a larger version and saw details I'd missed before or couldn't quite see even though you pointed them out. It will be so good to put the finishing touches on this so you can concentrate on something new.
Delete