I thought if you did not sell any quilts the opening weekend of the exhibit that nothing would be sold. I reported that only one small quilt sold and I had a lot of self doubts about my art quilts after the opening.
Well guess what? 4 quilts have now sold! The Isle of Skye landscape, the black cat, the abstract green, and the cardinal have now sold. There are still 2 weekends to go and I hope the window with the tree and the abstract circle one sells. There were a lot of people that liked that one and wanted to know how I made it.
I am beyond thrilled that they will find a new home and someone will enjoy them. Look how the circle quilt would look on a wall in a room with this AI image.
Thanks for reading.
Chris


Good for you--how great that you are selling!! Hugs, Julierose
ReplyDeleteThat’s fantastic news! Congratulations! You might wish to make it known that you might accept commissions… unless you don’t want to do that! So happy for you!
ReplyDelete