I have a few projects before I can really pick my next major project. I’m still working on the Halloween block of the month. These are the blocks I have at this point. Some have the pieces stitched in place. Some have the hand stitching done. I will get back to this once I make my sister’s birthday gift. I can’t post that yet since it will be a surprise.
After the BOM I have this kit to make. It was a Christmas gift from a few years ago.
So what am I thinking about for my next project? I have a few tempting AI images.
![]() |
I’ve always wanted to do a quilt with stone work which is why the stone steps appeals to me. I love buildings in the snow so the Pittsburgh alley is tempting. I’ve wanted to do a bridge. So add in a streetcar and an old car and I can see doing that photo. Then of course there is my love of buildings. I also like the forest idea partly because the colors are beautiful.
Well it’s not like I have to decide right now.
Thanks for reading.
Chris














Yeah, I lean towards being a planner, but I'm also a dreamer which scrolling through your inspiration photos reminds me - I'm constantly dreaming about so many ideas. I love that one of the stone stairs.
ReplyDelete