Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Just to muddy the waters….

I was cleaning out photos last night and found a surreal one I created a while ago. Here’s the image and some changes including how it might look as a quilt.



Then of course I wondered and worried if this kind of image was better for the surreal show.

Here’s the info on the show.


Jennifer Sampou has a couple of sky ombre fabrics that would be perfect….storm and sea glass.

What do you think? Here’s the latest images of my old idea.



Or how about a cross between them with a face change?



I wait for your comments. Meanwhile I’ll be finishing my sister’s gift. 

Thanks for reading.

Chris

1 comment:

  1. The top one is my favorite - I especially like the simplicity of that image. Just my take this warm afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.