Sunday, February 1, 2009

And the Winner Is…….

image

I used a random number generator to pick the winner of the book and templates.

The winner is Janet Hartje!!! Janet, looks like you have another quilt project to start working on. Please contact me at my email address: dvontish@comcast.net so I can get your shipping information. You have until Saturday, February 7 to contact me. If I have not heard from you by then I will pick another name for the winner.

Thanks to all those that entered comments in order to win the book and the templates. It was amazing how fast the last 2 weeks went. I am hoping the rest of the winter goes that fast.

Happy groundhog day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.