Friday, January 7, 2011

Cutting Board Friday

I decided to start working on a new quilt.  It is a Christmas “blended” wall quilt.  I have collected the fabrics for a few years for this quilt and it is time to start using fabrics up from my stash!! The fabrics for this quilt are reds, greens and tans. 
Boy do I love my new Creative Grid rulers.  I bought some new cutting rulers last year and have not really used them too much until today.  LOVE THEM!  I have to take lots of breaks when I rotary cut these days due to shoulder, neck and back aches and pains.

Hard to believe Christmas is over already.  My daughter is going back to MIT this weekend to start her last semester as an undergraduate.  That is another thing that is hard to believe…how can she be finishing college already?

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.