Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Painted rust dyed fabrics

I have now painted several pieces of the rust dyed fabrics. I think at this point I will print out the pattern for the toxic barrels and get started. I suppose I might need to paint some more fabrics if I don't have the right values, but I will hold off until I determine that. The painted fabrics that you see in the photo have several values in them depending on where I cut the barrels. Plus the backside is lighter than the frontside.

Linking to Nina-Marie. http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading.
Chris


2 comments:

  1. I just love those fabrics! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The one in front is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.