Friday, October 5, 2018

Circle pixels coming to life....

I really moved forward on the circle pixel quilt this week. The circles are already pieced, but the background is not. The circles are cut oversized so I can decide how I am going to attach them. I will decide that after I piece the background. Things don't line up yet, due to the background not being pieced yet.

I still have a part circle to add to the bottom left. As usual my sewing room looks like a tornado went through. This past Wednesday we had severe storms and a tornado watch. There were 13 confirmed tornadoes in Pennsylvania.


Now I need a title. So far the only thing I have come up with is "She dreamt of circles in the air."  Any ideas?


My canal houses made it to the art quilt show in Auburn NY. I was a nervous wreck until it got there. My name is on the list of quilt artists on the website. http://www.schweinfurthartcenter.org/exhibits_details.cfm?id=104

Linking to Nina-Marie.

Thanks for reading.

Chris


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the acceptance of your canal houses! It's a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.