Sunday, August 25, 2019

Back home

Our trip to Michigan to visit my sister and go to the AQS quilt show is over. The quilts at the show were amazing.

Here's a photo of me in front of my quilt. The quilt looks distorted from this angle.


















The weather was great for out visit and we did get a bit of hiking/walking in.


My husband took a photo of my sister and I at the end of a pier that we walked out on. It was of course on Lake Michigan, but I can't remember where.

















Here's a selfie of all of us.

From left to right....my sister (Paula), me, my sister's husband (Tom), and my husband (Drew).


It was a great visit.

Linking to Nina-Marie.

Thanks for reading.
Chris









2 comments:

  1. Great to see you with your quilt and your family. Glad you enjoyed the show, and no doubt enjoyed seeing your beauty amongst all the rest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your quilt is beautiful and I saw it hanging at the AQS show in Grand Rapids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.