Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Going to be interviewed

Next Wednesday I am going to be interviewed by someone from the State College Magazine. The article is going to be about Olli instructors. Last spring I taught a class on making an art quilt from a photo and will be doing that spring 2020 as well. So I will be included with lots of other interesting teachers. The person interviewing me will be taking photos of my quilts as well for the article.

"When the Dark Night Seems Endless"
Energy/Environmental Quilts
"Dawn on the Charles Bridge"

"Midwinter Visitor"

"Midwinter's Night"

Thanks for reading.
Chris

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the interview. I've been interviewed a few times and it always interests me what things the interviewer chooses to highlight or include, especially if it is someone not familiar with quilting/art quilts. It was always a positive experience. And you have such a strong body of work. There should be appropriate oohing and ahhing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the interview. I hope all goes well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilts! Can't wait to read the interview!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.