Thursday, June 28, 2018

Over analysis ahead

Well I'm still working out the labels for the toxic rusted barrels. I tied cutting a stencil from freezer paper, but that was nearly impossible due to the small size. When I stenciled with what I cut out it looked horrible. So plan B was to move onto printing the labels on the fabric. So I printed the skull and crossbones and thought it looked pretty good.



But then I figured that I could print the words underneath the skull and crossbones since I did not have to be restricted by the size.



Now I look at it and think the angle of the words and the skull and crossbones is off and should rethink how I'm printing this. What do you think? Should I use the words and should I change the angle? I am running out of fabric so I cannot do much more thinking!

Linking to Nina-Marie.

Thanks for reading.

Chris

2 comments:

  1. It's not off, labels get peeled off, restuck, new labels applied, and the toxic mess in the barrel corrode the labels. This looks great, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a matchie matchie kind of gal and I would tilt it to the angle of the barrel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.