Friday, June 22, 2018

Toxic still/spill life progressing

I think I have all the rims done and now need to make the labels and stencil the numbers. The label you see with the fire is just a trial at making a stencil. I just put it up there to get an idea on how a label would look. It is not what it will finally look like. I am thinking of using the flammable label, the nuclear label and the skull and crossbones. Although I'm not sure if the skull and crossbones is too obvious. 

Toxic still/spill life

I need to make a label for the back of my piece for the juried show at the arts festival. I guess I will do that first thing today since I have to drop it off on Tuesday. I am one of those people that are guilty of not putting labels on things!

Linking to Nina-Marie.

Thanks for reading.

Chris

3 comments:

  1. The contrast of luscious colors and hazardous materials is arresting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! At my first casual glance I saw lily pads and thought, "Oh, how pretty." On closer inspection, of course, I realized that it was about hazardous materials. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking great! I love the combination of rust and the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.