Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ornament for this year is done!

I just finished making the yearly ornament for my daughter. This is the 24th year that I have made her an ornament.  Hard to believe that in all that time I have never not finished the ornament before Christmas. This year she has her own apartment and her own tree so she has all of the ornaments that I have made her over the years. I miss seeing them on our own tree this year. I had some real favorites among those that I made her.  Hopefully she is enjoying them in her own place.
So what is the ornament this year?  A trio of fortune cookies. The fortunes apply specifically to her and are funny.


I found the instructions on how to make these really cute ornaments on this website.
These were so fast and easy that I decided to make three of them.
Thanks for reading and have a great holiday.
Chris

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is that? a 24 year old tradition?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to come and see the ornament you make each year for your DD. You need a picture of the whole tree to see them all at once. I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.