Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Almost half way!

I am nearly at the half way point with my house construction. Only 13 more houses to go.

It has been busy in our neighborhood, too, as the weather has been nice and construction has been going at a crazy pace. No peace and quiet here during the day.

It is over 70 degrees today. Hard to believe a week ago we were walking with hat and gloves and heavy coats.


Well now to take a break from making houses and sit outside, have some soda, and read a book.

Thanks for reading.
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful arrangement. Without sashing, the houses resemble the 'rooftops of London' in a Mary Poppins sort of way. Crowded but individual...I'm not articulating this well, so I hope you get the gist of what I mean!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.