Thursday, January 10, 2019

The next adventure.."We are..."

Linking to Nina-Marie.http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

 I started to make the Nittany Lion quilt to be donated to the local State College Y as a fund raiser. It will be 18 inches by 18 in and will be raffled off in March.

So far I have drawn out the pattern and picked fabrics.

The pattern for the lion

I am going to do this as a monochromatic quilt in blues. Penn States colors are blue and white. I have picked out mainly Stonehenge fabrics.


My Aerogarden that I started 2 weeks ago is finally taking off. I have lettuces and herbs (basil, dill, and thyme) growing. I think we will have some lettuce before long. Have you ever grown and indoor garden?


My canal house quilt is on its way back from Quilts=Art=Quilts and I should receive it today. Can't wait to see it again and hang it back up.Thanks for reading.

Chris

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.