Thursday, December 15, 2022

Another busy week

This week I made two T.Rex ornaments for a friend. The character is Tex the explorer from a series of books she wrote with a former student. The student was the illustrator. The books are on Amazon. 

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Tex+the+explorer&i=digital-text&crid=37QM0MBIWZFJN&sprefix=tex+the+explorer%2Cdigital-text%2C94&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Here’s a photo of Tex on her small tree. She is sending the other one to her student. She was surprised and thrilled when I gave them to her yesterday.  You can also see the Jamie and Claire from Outlander ornaments that I made for her a few years ago at the bottom of the tree. 


Here’s Tex on my small tree.


Here’s the picture I worked with from one of the books. 


Our daughter sent a photo to me of her tree this year. They got a live tree. Most of the ornaments on the tree are ones that I made.  The Santa quilt over the mantle is one I made back in the early 1990’s.  I think it looks great in that spot. The tree skirt with the Santa faces I also made at that time as well.  


Thanks for reading. Now to make a catnip mouse! 

Chris.

1 comment:

  1. I could only see a bit of it but I think I have the same Santa face tree under my Santa tree. I made it many years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.