Wednesday, January 24, 2024

This week’s photo challenge has thrown me for a loop

The bears were my original idea. Every time I mention that to my husband he makes a face.


Got this one when we were out walking yesterday. I wish I had taken it from more of an angle.


Took some photos of my vintage Jane Austin books.





I also have a vintage Night Before Christmas book from 1918. I posed our demented Santa with the book on the same chair as the bears with the same candle. The Santa makes a nice shadow.

Not sure which way to go. Plus I can still put these in the Distressed FX filter.
Thanks for reading.
Chris

1 comment:

  1. That Santa one - you're right about his shadow; it makes everything a bit more spooky. Great composition and shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.