Sunday, May 5, 2024

Chowder, rest in peace

We had to put our 15 year old kitty down today. He’s been sick for 2 years with hyperthyroidism. About 2 months ago we stopped the meds that he was taking because he had a terrible reaction to them. The last couple of days we knew it was the end. I’m still talking to him and periodically I think I see him. He was a great cat…a real sweetheart. You can tell how skinny he was in these photos that I took this morning. You can see that he didn’t feel well. He spent the last few days sleeping on this quilt that I made about 10 years ago. It was his favorite spot.




Thanks for reading.
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Sending you a hug on the passing of your sweet kitty. Many years ago, my Fred died of thyroid tumours -- at age 21. I miss him still, and know exactly how you feel about Chowder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.