Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Not really sold

This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The relative wanted to buy it, but my husband said no. So while it has a new home it is definitely not sold.


Here are 2 photos of the quilt in its new home.


What are your thoughts on selling vs. giving a quilt to a relative?

When we met up with our daughter and her fiancĂ© last weekend near the Finger lakes in NY we hiked Watkins Glen. We had a lot of rain on Friday so it was spectacular on Saturday. We got to see lots of waterfalls. 




Thanks for reading.

Chris


1 comment:

  1. It all depends on free or not. How close a relative? I'm thinking it is your husband's close relative since he is dictating this non fee. If this was for sale and the relative saw it in the sale area I would expect a fee or a reduced fee for family. Or maybe something in lou? It's a hard call. Sorry about your cat, it's always so hard. Laceflower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.