I am still debating about which idea to make into a quilt for the surreal show. I keep going back to my original idea with the woman in the tree. I know that Pat and Idaho Beauty vote for this one instead of the eye in the sky with gold tear stream.
![]() |
| Woman in tree |
![]() |
| Eye in sky |
Then I consulted my daughter. This is her take…
“Both need some tweaks to their composition IMO. The eye in sky one looks like a collage. The elements like the eye have nothing to do with the rest of it, so it doesn't look cohesive. I like the woman in the tree one more with how the face and moon are framed with the tree, but it needs some cleanup around stuff like the door in the water. It feels out of scale.
I think the composition might work better overall with just the face/tree and the crow as the major elements.”
She also said not to believe what AI says about art.
Here’s the image without the doorway. The moon or the reflections in the water would have to be dealt with. Not sure this is balanced. Maybe tree needs to move to the right a bit. Change where the bird is looking. Give her a second faint eye partially obscured by the clouds. The last image has the faint eye.
At this point I almost hope my proposals don’t get accepted and I don’t have to think about this anymore!
Thanks for reading about all my craziness.
Chris
I forgot I created this one with the door.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.