Sunday, October 4, 2026

Before plastic

I just can’t get excited about any of these ideas that I’ve been creating. I definitely want the streetcar, but the rest of it was not working. I had to try something different with the streetcar. So here we are….empty wooden bench with a paper bag that has been left behind. I will be making this out of plastic bags which contradicts what these items were made from in the past. A paper bag made of plastic in my piece. A wood bench made of plastic. Now of course both are made of plastic. I thought about adding a glass bottle, but it might be too small in the image to know what it is. Of course it would add to the narrative since bottles are now plastic.



Thanks for reading.

Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.