Friday, March 13, 2009

Quilt Fest of NJ.....Amazing Quilts!

I had the pleasure of going to the NJ Quilt Fest in Somerset, NJ on March 8. The show had traditional quilts as well as art quilts. I mainly took photos of the art quilts since that is mostly what I am interested in these days. A lot of the quilts were astounding. I did not include photos of all the quilts since the video file would be way too large. The quilts are much better in person than they are in the photos.

The show also had a lot of vendors and I did manage to spend some money...I won't say how much or I could be kicked out the the Quilting on a Budget yahoo group!

Enjoy the quilts! You have to wait a while for it to load once you click start.

Chris


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris! I've been "off the grid" for quite a while. But, trying to re-connect. You must have had a blast at the quilt show! I love this first quilt. It's a lot like the abstract collages I love so much! Thanks for sharing this work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.