The challenge word this time was wild. I have always wanted to make a quilt with a large full moon in it. I guess that is my astronomy background speaking to me. I created the moon using the back of a Stonehenge fabric. I had used a piece of it in another quilt and this large moon pretty much used up what I had. I decided that I liked the fabric so much I ordered 2 more yards of it before it is all gone.
I only outline quilted the wolf so that he would stand out in front of the background. I still have to sew the binding on, but that should not take too long on such a small quilt.
I get to chose the next challenge word and I picked CROOKED. So now let’s think about that one….