Monday, April 29, 2019

Back from Disney


We spent last week at Disney World in Florida and are pretty worn out! The adventure was to celebrate our daughter's 30th Birthday. The last time we went she was in kindergarten. So it was a week of fun with my husband, our daughter, her boyfriend and me.

I even went on rides that I normally would not go on. I have hated roller coasters since I was a kid, but did go on one roller coaster in the Magic Kingdom and the Tower of Terror in Hollywood Studios 3 times. We walked about 50 miles in 6 days! The Avatar ride in Animal Kingdom is amazing. The line was really long so we were only able to do that once.

It was a great week. Today I am getting ready to make my Charles Bridge quilt. PT on my knee tomorrow. My therapist will probably give me hell for walking so much!

Thanks for reading.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.