Friday, August 9, 2019

I'm in the program book

We were sent the electronic version of the program book for the AQS Grand Rapids show coming up in a couple of weeks. Here's my page and quilt number in the book. If you are going to the show please check it out.


We will be heading to Michigan for the show and to see my sister and her husband. It will be exciting to see my quilt hanging at the show. Should be a lot of fun. I'm sure I will not win any prizes, but it is pretty good to just get into the show. It certainly is a unique design. It's the kind of thing that happens when I play with iPad apps while watching TV at night!

Light in Darkness
I think I will finish the quilting on the Charles Bridge quilt today. My neck is hurting and I will be glad to finally be done with it!

Linking to Nina-Marie.

Thanks for reading.
Chris

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best - both with safe travel and a wonderful quilt show experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it in person! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is fantastic! Congrats for making it into the show. That’s a feat all by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And don't underestimate your chances of a prize. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.