Friday, October 4, 2019

Before and After

I did not really work on the Halloween quilt this week. We were busy putting in a really nice under the stairs pantry closet.

Here is the closet before.
Before

Here it it after putting in the organizer closet from Easy Closets. This is our 5th closet from them. We have done master closets with drawers, shelves, and hanging rods. So this closet was easy compared to that.

After

I did play in Photoshop Elements creating fabric ideas with layered wind turbines from a previous quilt, smoke stacks and my pixel designs.



Linking to Nina-Marie.
Thanks for reading.
Chris

2 comments:

  1. these are wonderful, so much for eye to wander around both in colour and pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that first bit of play is really something. I like the busyness it evokes and some real power, but most of all I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.