Friday, February 7, 2020

Do I dare hope that it is fixed?

Potential fabric design
I am able to get onto my blog this morning. I knew that a Comcast engineer was working on figuring out why I have been blocked, but did not have a lot of faith in the results. Our modem was out this morning so I suspect they were working updating it.  I am still skeptical that this is really fixed so we will see.

I have gotten a lot done on the secret project that I mentioned last week. I will eventually be able to post it, but not at this point.

My MIL was going to knit a shawl for me. I got the yarn and now she says she can't do it. Since I am not a knitter this has become a problem. It looks like a complicated pattern. So now I have over $100 worth of yarn and am pretty frustrated. I should have known better.

Linking to Nina-Marie.
Thanks for reading.
Chris

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your shawl. That is frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto re the shawl. And to find someone to knit it up for you, I'm guessing it would be as much of a sticker shock as it is for having a quilt quilted by someone else.

    As for your potential design, I find it interesting to superimpose your "enerby" motifs over the squares which, if I am not mistaken, are from your play with pixelations. What's the message here this time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been away from reading...but was able to read this just fine today. I am now finished at the shop and would have more free time...to knit...but I live in Canada...so shipping etc. would be a challenge. Perhaps e-mail me (margblankATxplornetDOTca) and tell me what you need and I'll see if I can help. That said, check local yarn shops and/or knitting guilds...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.