Friday, February 21, 2020

Reveal day is coming....

I am nearly done with the secret project. I will reveal it early next week. So stay tuned.

Meanwhile I have decided what my next project will be. I did toss around doing a landscape, but decide to do what I love so much more....buildings. I will be doing a nighttime scene of Victoria Street in Edinburgh.

I already have the sketch in my folder of potential quilt sketches. For some reason I am attracted to doing these European scenes at night. Now I just have to work out the size. I think it might be rather big. Maybe 48 inches wide to replace another quilt that I have hanging.

Linking to Nina-Marie.

Thanks for reading.
Chris

2 comments:

  1. Well I sure will enjoy watching this sketch come to life!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very challenging! Doing night versions sets your work apart from most who tackle this sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.