Friday, April 17, 2020

Bias, bias, and more bias

Well I have finally cut the diamonds for my scrap stained glass quilt. I am short by 10 diamonds so I have to make another piece of fabric. I am soaking some darker blue greens to get them ready for cutting. I think this quilt has made a serious dent in my fabric stash!

Here's some diamonds on my design wall. I'm still trying to work out what color of fabric to use for the sashing.

Today is my birthday.  My husband got me an antique child's sewing machine. It even works. It's so tiny and cute!


Linking to Nina-Marie.
Thanks for reading.
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, this sounds like the ultimate scrap quilt for reducing your stash! Happy quarantine birthday and kudos to the husband for finding such a gift. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.