Friday, October 2, 2020

The pumpkins are next

I guess now I have to figure out how to do the pumpkins that line both sides of the path.

I think there may have to be some small adjustments, but I will do those once I add the pumpkins. The orange fabric you see is not what I'll be using. It is just there  so I could see how large the largest one will be. I will probably be using a hand dyed fabric I bought a while ago. It is a mottled one that will look much better than a patterned one. I will have to paint the pumpkin lines on it. I guess I will figure that out this weekend. 

Linking to Nina-Marie. 

Thanks for reading!
Chris


2 comments:

  1. You could also hand or machine stitch the lines on the pumpkins before you applique them in place--just a possibility...hugs julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.