Sunday, December 6, 2020

The yearly ornament is done

Yes, it's baby Yoda and it's also a remembrance of 2020. It's about 4 inches tall. 
 
This is the 32nd year that I have made an ornament for our daughter. This year, however, I have to mail it to her since we probably won't see her. This will be the first year that we won't see her at Christmas. Thanks, COVID-19.

Thanks for reading. Linking to Nina-Marie. http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Update. I shipped the ornament and now it is in transit and delayed. Who knows when she will get it. Maybe never. The post office right now is really messed up. I will not be happy if I have to make this ornament again.

Chris

3 comments:

  1. Really cute ornament!! Us, too--not happy that we won't be seeing our son and daughter and the grands this year--bummer!! Hugs in my Winter coat--brrrr Julierose :()

    ReplyDelete
  2. My recent experience with the post office has been that packages arrive up to a week after the estimated delivery date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Yoda is very cute and looks like it was a lot of work. I sure hope it doesn't get lost in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.