Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Accepted!

 My “Dawn on the Charles Bridge” art quilt was accepted into Images 2022 in central Pennsylvania. 


This was my entry.


Here’s my acceptance email. They only accepted 52/285 entries.


I’m pretty excited. I’ve entered 6 juried shows and have gotten accepted all 6 times. Yesterday I had a lot of self doubts and thought I was going to be rejected. You never know in the art world if an art quilt will be accepted. Usually it’s paintings or photos that get in. I’m pleased people will get to see a fiber piece. 

Thanks for reading.Linking to Nina-Marie. http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Chris

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous and so deserving- congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting your beautiful piece accepted!! I think it is a stunning art quilt...nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on two counts - having your piece deservedly juried in, and showing that fiber belongs in art .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This piece is amazing and deserves to be seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your acceptance. Your piece is beautiful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Félicitations

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well deserved, you are entitled to be chuffed. Congrats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.