Monday, January 22, 2024

Needle felted sheep

I received a kit from my MIL to make this needle felted sheep about 6 years ago. Seems that I never go around to making it. Finally in December I decided to get it out and make it. I finished it today. It turned out cute, but the directions were a bit too vague for my taste. Dimensions were never given. I would have been happier if the directions would have said what size the head or body or ears should be. It was also vague about how to pull apart the dark curly wool. I guess it’s too bad that my MIL never got to see the finished sheep. Maybe I should name it after her.


The new photo challenge is to take a photograph of a book or books. We are supposed to look out for a light source. Not sure what I will do with that concept. Maybe arrange books so they look like a bunch of buildings in a city. Not sure how to do that yet. 

 I have taken a few photos so far, but not sure any are usable. The first two are the books in my craft closet. The last one are my antique bears reading Poe by candle light. I have until Sunday to figure it out.





Thanks for reading.
Chris


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that last photo is adorable and seems to tick that box of light source better than the others. It really tells such a story - no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.