Tuesday, February 13, 2024

I’m not crazy about selfies!

This week our photo challenge was selfies. I don’t take them. My husband loves taking them, but I don’t. When he takes a selfie of him and I it usually is not good due to our height differential. I’m 5’4” and he’s 6’4”. I tried to take a selfie of myself and my cat. The cat kept head butting me so that’s the shot that I used. I put the photo in an app called Mobile Monet and submitted it. Heck I don’t even like my photo taken at all! I think that’s why I’m submitting the selfie with the cat covering my face…..

I also did the first try at foliage for the denim recycle piece. I already see things I would change. I’m not sure if the ghosts are blue enough. I might have to give them a touch more blue paint. Maybe they will read better once I paint the quilt dark blue. At any rate I’m getting there. And yes that is an owl in the tree. Lace Flower noticed it last week. I would use French knots to give him glowing eyes. 

How do you feel about selfies? Do you take them a lot?


Thanks for reading.
Chris

3 comments:

  1. I have a friend who has about the same height difference with her husband as you do. A few years ago they took a trip with many selfies that also included some friends on the trip - equally tall men. When she posted these I had to laugh. almost every one, there she was, her head barely peeking out at the bottom of the frame with her husband and everyone else in full view behind her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, never take selfies, or really anything else. I am a trained photographer so cameras are my thing. I use my cell for emergencies or audio books. If it rings I never answer it. OH ya, and to turn on my coloured lights. Too bad they can't design a switch on the wall to turn on the lights but alas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should have said I LOVE your selfie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.