Thursday, March 21, 2024

Another gnome done and trying something new

I made my girlfriend another gnome for her birthday. It’s a Saint Patrick’s day gnome all dressed in green with a bright red beard. She loved it. 



I discovered a new thing….creating images with AI. You enter words and it makes pictures for you.

Here’s some of the ones I created. I love the one with the cats in the cemetery.




I did a series of haunted castles with twisted trees with different color skies.





I did a cabin in the woods.


I wondered what I would get if I entered the words “outer limits” which is the theme for next years recycle show. When you choose different styles you get very differ things from the computer. The app that I’m using is just a free one. I want to pick a better one that you pay for with more options.


I did aliens, buildings, planets, constellations, and galaxies and got several options.








This might be a great way to create an image for a future quilt. 

Thanks for reading.
Chris



3 comments:

  1. These are delightful! Looks like a lot of fun! Now I want to try AL. Up until now, I was avoiding it. Now I just have to find it on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed to hear you have been enticed to try this. I suppose it isn't a lot different than playing with different settings in a photo manipulation program like Paint Shop Pro that I use but AI is getting a really bad name, especially when it comes to using it for art. I DO like your gnome though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've found a new and rabbit hole absorbing toy! Glad the gnome is in your rearview morror. He's cut though

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.