Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Didn’t win, but I made the poster for the recycle show

Here’s the juror in front of the poster. My piece is featured on the poster. 


I’m still playing with ideas for next year’s show with the theme of Outer Limits. I like the line in the beginning of the TV show by that name. The quote is “from the inner mind to the outer limits.”

So I’ve been playing with these ideas of looking inside a person’s head to the universe. If I go with this idea I will have to draw up a combination of these ideas. AI image generation is not without problems. The idea I see in my head is not always what the app generates. 

Thanks for reading.

Chris










3 comments:

  1. Ooo - the fourth one down, the only one not in silhouette. That one intrigues me and I think the best one keying off your inputs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with IB, the fourth one is the best of the lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.