Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Restitched my book from the book binding class

When I took the class back in early May I did not do the stitching correctly. I think I still messed it up when I redid it, but it’s better.

The covers are paper from National Geographic magazines that have been sprayed with citrasolv. I made them a long time ago at a class in NJ. I have not filled in many of the inside pages with things yet. I did add some of my dad’s house prints to a few of the pages. I have lots of papers and prints that I can incorporate. 








Thanks for reading.

Chris

1 comment:

  1. It was obviously bugging you so good for you that you redid it - it looks great from here! Read about but never tried the citrosol on magazine pages although a gal in my art group did and we were all in awe of her results. We all laughed because she admitted not knowing what to do with them. Yours make for great cover art. Enjoy filling up this book - you've made a good start.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.