Saturday, July 6, 2024

Different moss needed

I added the silver and gold twisted wire and the hanging key. It doesn’t look like it’s hanging because the wreath is horizontal rather than vertical in the photo. I added the yellow green moss which I feel was not a good choice. It falls apart really easily and I think a dark green will look better. If I had looked at her directions more carefully I would have seen that I needed sheet moss. I bought something that I would call little blobby moss. I have to go back to the store.

I forgot to mention that I’ve been making bagels with my sourdough discard. I’ve made everything as well as cinnamon raisin. Both batches were boiled before baking and turned out great. Nice and chewy like a bagel should be. 



My last couple of AI images. One for a book cover and the other for fireworks over Pittsburgh.




Thanks for reading.

Chris

1 comment:

  1. oooh bagels, looks great, did you use lye? Laceflower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.