Saturday, August 10, 2024

Digest, evaluate, finalize

I’ve done the first run at placing all of the pumpkins back on my Halloween quilt. Now I have to look at them and decide if they are “correct” and if I’m satisfied before I fuse them in place. I think by looking at this photo that I’m already seeing some things I might change! I spent a lot of time modifying the winding path to have a more zigzag appearance. The way I have place the pumpkins makes is look more curvy and snakelike.

We had the remnants of Debby yesterday with a lot of rain and some wind. Here’s a photo looking out of our window.


My youngest sister’s birthday is in mid September and I have to think about what to make her. I’m thinking about a gnome that “looks” like her based on this old family photo. She’s the one on the far left.


That’s our family and our hats!
Thanks for reading.
Chris
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.