Saturday, September 19, 2026

I’m so done thinking about this surreal image

I’m going to stop thinking about this for now. I’m sure you’re glad to hear that. I’ve thought about completely starting over with a new idea, but since the woman in the tree or the eye in the sky proposals were accepted I might have to stick with one of them.

Before I called it quits for now I decided to see if I had any images I could add to the right hand side. I had this one and added it. Below that image are several versions of it added to the eye in the sky proposal. A lot of the edits had to do with simplifying the trees along the walkway or changing colors in the sky.








Still plenty of editing to do if I make this one. My brain is done for now and I have other things to do.

Thanks for reading.
Chris

1 comment:

  1. I like those watery reflections on the last 2, Chris...your brain must be so tired--take a little "walk away" break--that always seems to help me...
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.